Joker Monologue Joker Monologue

Very, very well done. It had a bit of a Mark Hamill vibe to it, which is no easy feat. Kudos.

Demo Reel 2014 Trina D. Demo Reel 2014 Trina D.

Another excellent job Trina. As much of a shot-in-the-dark as it is, I definitely recommend submitting your own voice acting resume to Funimation. I've landed a few jobs with 'em myself (I just got extremely lucky is all, hahaha). But anywho, your confidence clearly shines through in your demo reels, and that is a very good thing!

Plus your range of voices is top-notch! :D Keep at it, and you will easily land your big break! Good luck! :)

TrinaTan responds:

Wow thank you so very much! Unfortunately I live no where near where Funi is xD And all in all I'm not really looking to become a professional voice actress as much as it seems. Mostly just a side hobby, that I love doing!

Demo Reel Demo Reel

Sounds perfectly suited for an animé or JRPG. I'm guessing that's what you were going for anyway. :P Anywho, you did a great job, hopefully I can work alongside you on a project sometime! :)

Night Vision Reminisce Night Vision Reminisce

From beginning to end, the mixing was spot on! An excellent piece!:)

Mawnz responds:

Thank you that means a lot!

Horizon Horizon

Very well done!

geniebmusic responds:

Aww thank you :3 I'll work harder!
(And this was my first time doing a piece like this lol! I hope to improve the next time I try something like this again xD)

rja3 - bash the cervix rja3 - bash the cervix

Jammin' as fuck!

Northern Castle [8b loop] Northern Castle [8b loop]

Really freakin' boss!

SuperBastard responds:

Thanks mang.

Catalyst Catalyst

Oh man! This is boss! :) Listen, please continue to make music, because this rocked my very soul, and I couldn't help but dance to the groove. Keep on keepin' on my friend.

Esoterik responds:

Thanks man! the feedback is much appreciated :)

Asian Theme Loop Asian Theme Loop

From start to finish, this song sounds like it belongs in a AAA title! :) Absolutely brilliant!

conorstrejcek responds:

Thank you!

I'm glad you liked it, positive reviews make my day : )

Hero Theme Hero Theme

Wow! Very well done. The tone of it is both chilling, yet melodic. For me, it instantly elicited a Disgea feel. :)

5/5

conorstrejcek responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. I just went and listened to some music from Disgaea, and I'm flattered to be compared to it, that is some awesome music.