Age of Wonder : Scrolls Age of Wonder : Scrolls

A fun, funny, and fantastic follow up to an excellent game. Well done!

The Naked Alien The Naked Alien

Ultimately well made and fun.

On The Run On The Run

The overall game design wasn't bad, but I found the overall method for unlocking doors wholly unnecessary. My recommendation for the future? Make the levels more challenging, but make it so that once you get to the door, you can move on, no key-code required. :)

Thank you for your time and effort, and have a nice day.

Gangster Mayhem 2 Gangster Mayhem 2

Very well done! As people have said before, a little knowledge on what each upgrade does goes a long way.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Excellently crafted! :D I also personally didn't find there to be any game breaking glitches. Looks like you've got another masterpiece to be proud of. ^_^

5/5 from me.

Deep Space Dash Deep Space Dash

This game is awesome! Some levels are tough as hell, but still, the game is really fun! :)

Nuke Train Nuke Train

That was a hell of a lot of fun. Easy and fluid controls, a simple, yet intriguing story, and excellent gameplay. An all around fantastic game! :D The only thing I might suggest, is more mode variety.

Ode To Pixel Days Ode To Pixel Days

A very good game. The strory was touching, profound, and powerful.

talhakaya responds:

Super Xalaxer Super Xalaxer

Tough as all hell, (especially on hard mode) but, an excellent game none the less! Great concept, excellent design, and all around, unique.

[REVIVE] [REVIVE]

An awesome game. Funny, simple in concept, but some levels made it pretty damn challenging to get all of the grapefruit. Ultimately, a great little slice of entertainment.