View Profile greyhawk241

All 22 Art Reviews

13 w/ Responses

Wow, this is fantastic! If there were to be a Madness feature film, this should totally be the poster for it!

YakovlevArt responds:

A film would be awesome! I would totally be down to do art with that!

Awesome! FLCL is a fantastic anime, and you miss are a fantastic artist!:D Keep up the great work, I always look forward to seeing your latest creation.

Ahh, excellent! Megaman is one of my all time favorite series. Very nice presentation and lighting good sir.

Very well done! It makes me all nostalgic. Keep up the great work! :)

Awesome!:D If you could eventually draw all four turtles, and maybe even Shredder himself, that'd be boss! Keep up the fantastic work. :)

Adovion responds:

I really want to, but i need to do a better job with the drawings first. After college is done, and i have more time in the summer, i might actually do it :)

Epic! FOS-RO-DAYYYYYUUUUMMMN!

SuperBastard responds:

Fun fact, Paarthurnax was voiced by the same guy who does Mario.

So awesome! If this comes on a shirt, I'll take 20!:D

Not the best I've seen from ya, but definitely not bad for a super-quick piece. :)

skullzNHERO responds:

Thank you sir! Practice makes perfect! Just puttin' in my 10,000 hours :D

Absolutely brilliant! What more can be said?

Adovion responds:

Thank you. Means a lot to me.

Absolutely awesome! :O I'd love a shirt with this on it, or perhaps a hoodie. Your artwork is always top-notch good sir.

YakovlevArt responds:

Ooh! That's a good idea!

Thanks man!

I'm a Voice-Actor. Come hear the voices in my head. I'm also a writer, and if you've got a character, I'll help to put words in their mouth. I'm a Film director, bringing worlds into reality. I'm a game-designer, entertaining the masses. Come hang with me

27, Male